We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Giving Up/Cutting Down Alcohol Thread Part 17

1…608609611613614…778

Comments

  • dustydigger
    dustydigger Posts: 1,587 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    12/25 please cathybird
  • lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,471 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    9/12 please
  • maggiem
    maggiem Posts: 2,114 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    6/12 please for today Tuesday. 
  • Elisheba
    Elisheba Posts: 1,889 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 12 July 2022 at 10:19PM
    I messed up my dry summer challenge last week, but instead of writing the whole thing off I think I'll change my target instead to 28.

    So 9/28 for me please @cathybird
    Live the good life where you have been planted.
    Fashion on the Ration Challenge 2022 - 15 carried over. Fashion on the Ration Challenge 2023 - 6 carried over. Fashion on the Ration Challenge 2024 - oops! My Frugal, Thrifty Moneysaving Diary
  • maman
    maman Posts: 30,869 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    4/10 AFDs please@cathybird 
  • Having a hard time of it this month and may not make my target :-(
    oh well, keep on keeping on and try to get back on track. 2/12 for me please @cathybird
  • maggiem
    maggiem Posts: 2,114 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Keep going AllNightDiner, I sometimes think it's harder when it's hot and sunny and a cold drink in a garden sounds just the thing. I struggled last month but have restarted this month and it's going okay so far. 

    I'm declaring early for tonight Wednesday as it's a smiley day so hoping I can maintain that though so 7/12 please. 
  • satchmo1
    satchmo1 Posts: 3,684 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    10/27 for me today please. Hope you are all well.

    Still fighting Covid, but feeling marginally better today. The NHS procedure for getting anti-virals is the pits. I have a weakened auto-immune system because of a type of blood cancer. Logged my positive result, and the app says I will be called within 24 hours... no call yet, day 5. 
    What would you get if all you got was what you were thankful for?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.