We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Giving Up/Cutting Down Alcohol Thread Part 17

1…474475477479480…778

Comments

  • cathybird
    cathybird Posts: 16,949 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 27 February 2022 at 11:44PM
    image

    Yes it's a bright shiny new month just round the corner ... Any thoughts on targets?

    March targets
    AllNightDiner
    alt80 TF Arkers TF cathybird 21 CCW007 29 Coveredinbees 18 Dexsmummy 21 [Deleted User] lantanna 12 leftatthetrafficlights Lupus Lou maggiem maman 10 marahouti 25 pollyanna24 PriceySOS 23 RobM99 31 satchmo1 27 Season of Mist sukeyboo 10 Watty1 WBF Newcomers welcome! :)
  • RobM99
    RobM99 Posts: 2,888 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Morning each - and a cold, frosty one here - first this winter I've seen.
    With all the current news, we should have a giving up/cutting down gas page!
    Anyway 26/28 for Fubblary.  Football today - hat, coat,  thermals, scarf, gloves - and I'm only playing (not really).
    Now a gainfully employed bassist again - WooHoo!
  • cathybird
    cathybird Posts: 16,949 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 27 February 2022 at 4:40PM
    February

    7 days = image 14 days = image 21 days = image 28 days = image Target reached = image Target beaten = image
    Entire month = image
    February targets
    AllNightDiner 10/11 image alt80 TF Arkers 13/TF image cathybird 16/14 imageimageimageimage CCW007 23/26 imageimageimage Coveredinbees 17/15 imageimageimageimage Dexsmummy 15/21 imageimage [Deleted User] 24/24 imageimageimageimage lantanna 11/12 image LegoHead 7/17 image leftatthetrafficlights 1/10 Lupus Lou 15/28 imageimage maggiem 9/15 image maman 13/10 imageimageimage marahouti 27/25 imageimageimageimageimage pollyanna24 20/TF imageimage PriceySOS 18/20 imageimage RobM99 27/28 imageimageimage satchmo1 24/24 imageimageimageimage Season of Mist 20/24 imageimage sukeyboo 11/10 imageimageimage Watty1 1/8 WBF 5/13 Newcomers welcome! :)
  • marahouti
    marahouti Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Calling in early today. My little granddaughter is staying overnight while her mummy and daddy have a date night so I definitely won't be drinking this evening. 26/25 please cathybird. Thank you. X
  • RobM99
    RobM99 Posts: 2,888 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Morning all and a sunny one it is. Ooh! 27/28 today and a gold star tomorrow!
    Now a gainfully employed bassist again - WooHoo!
  • Back at work this evening so can declare early, 24 for me please cathybird ❤️💐
  • Total of 18 for Feb please
    Target of 23 for March please

    Thank you very much xxx
  • marahouti
    marahouti Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    My very lively granddaughter has gone home now. When she picked her up my daughter said: "bet you could do with a drink now after Hurricane *****" 😄. Actually I don't, just a cup of tea that I haven't had to let grow cold!
    I am 27/25 please cathybird. Thank you. X
     
  • Hi everyone 
    Not been such a good month after all. I think I'll set a more realistic target for March.

    Cathybird,  I'm currently on 15/28

    Loops x 
    I used to be broke now I'm just skint
  • Can you set my goal for 18 in March, assuming we get to the end of March that is.
    Nothing to see here, move along.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.