Balance transfer from Jaja

in Credit Cards
4 replies 499 views
NufcashNufcash Forumite
4 Posts
First Post
MoneySaving Newbie
Has anyone had any success trying to do a balance transfer from a Jaja credit? I have tried Sainsbury's bank and HSBC, both have been rejected.

When I have phoned up HSBC they say Jaja rejected the transfer, when I phone Jaja they say they can’t see why it wouldn’t be approved. Need away from this shocking company!

Replies

• NorthHouseChrisNorthHouseChris Forumite
    1 Post
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I feel your pain. Trying the exact same thing with no success. Does anyone know what can be done about this or who could help. Seems like a bit of a scandal to me! 
  • 55572235557223 Forumite
    45 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Jaja is one of the worst credit card companies I have ever dealt with.
  • Sazza47Sazza47 Forumite
    3 Posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I’ve had terrible trouble trying to settle my late husbands account. Telephoning them is impossible and the promise of a returned call never materialises. It was suggested that I contact their complaints department:
    [email protected]
    i had a response from them 3 weeks ago but still nothing is resolved . I’ve asked for a reply to my last email, but if nothing materialises I’ll go to the banking ombudsman. Good luck 🤞 
  • jay1804jay1804 Forumite
    328 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Nufcash said:
    Has anyone had any success trying to do a balance transfer from a Jaja credit? I have tried Sainsbury's bank and HSBC, both have been rejected.

When I have phoned up HSBC they say Jaja rejected the transfer, when I phone Jaja they say they can’t see why it wouldn’t be approved. Need away from this shocking company!

A money transfer card should be able to do it