Argos BNPL Query

Is there a minimum monthly payment on BNPL with Argos or do you just pay balance off before BNPL period ends?

Comments

• veim said:
    Is there a minimum monthly payment on BNPL with Argos or do you just pay balance off before BNPL period ends?
    Quick search on Argos site shows this, which you could have found out by doing this yourself. 

Buy Now Pay Later explained

It's exactly as the name suggests. You buy something from Argos using your Argos Card… then you pay us back later. And if you’re borrowing over £50, we’ll give you between 3 and 12 months where you won't be charged any interest (as long as you pay the total balance before the plan ends). If you don’t pay in full, you’ll be charged interest on any balance remaining at the end of the plan. This interest will be backdated to the date of purchase.

It’s basically a credit plan, with one difference - it’s totally up to you when and how you pay us back. You can divide it into regular installments, pay random amounts when you’re feeling flush, or clear the total balance before your plan finishes. It really is that flexible!

Time is a path from the past to the future and back again. The present is the crossroads of both. :cool:
  • MalMonroe
    MalMonroe Posts: 5,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    You only need to google and hey bingo, all the information is to hand: 
    https://www.argos.co.uk/help/faq/72597

You're welcome. 
    Please note - taken from the Forum Rules and amended for my own personal use (with thanks) : It is up to you to investigate, check, double-check and check yet again before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my posts. Although I do carry out careful research before posting and never intend to mislead or supply out-of-date or incorrect information, please do not rely 100% on what you are reading. Verify everything in order to protect yourself as you are responsible for any action you consequently take.
  • jsmith9
    jsmith9 Posts: 419 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Shhhh - I make my living in IT support - if you tell everyone about Google they will be able to look up the solutions themselves and I'll be out of a job......
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback