We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Stuck abroad because of Coronavirus, banking help required.....
Rob321
Posts: 822 Forumite
Hi, I am a UK citizen stuck abroad (outside Europe) and I'm about to lose my UK address due to a forced house sale. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do for an address for banking, insurance and general transactions? I have read that banks wont accept a PO box as an address and I am uncomfortable changing my main address to a friend or relative.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Yes you need an "accommodation address" something like this.
https://www.i-support-business.co.uk/virtual-office-services/accommodation-address
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards