We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Cashback

Options
There used to be thread for feedback on Top Cashback, but I can't find it.  Is it still around?
But anyway, a bit of praise.  They were offering an additional £2.50 cashback yesterday on gift-cards with a minimum purchase of £10.  Unsurprisingly, they were overwhelmed, the site could not cope, and they withdrew the offer.

I had an email this morning saying they are giving the bonus to anyone who opted in but was unable to complete the purchase.  Just checked, and the £2.50 is already in my account and payable.

Well done TCB, and thank you.

Comments

• Rodders53
    Rodders53 Posts: 2,226 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Darn.
    I never opted in 'cos I never do gift cards.
    Missed out on £2.50  :'(
  • Nick_C
    Nick_C Posts: 7,467 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    TCB have done a number of promotions recently where they give you an additional £x amount of cash back for a modest minimum spend. 

Always worth buying e-gift cards when they do this.  You can get them for Asda, Sainsbury and Morrisons and just use them on your next weekly shop. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure