eflorist tel number

edited 17 December 2020 at 4:35PM in Random Acts of Kindness and All things Positive!
1 reply 131 views
couriervanmancouriervanman Forumite
1.7K Posts
Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭
Anybody got a tel number for eflorist
Just been delivered a big flowerbox with my postcode and house number but wrong name, I've messaged them via facebook but not hopeful of reply it could be one of 12 houses nearby and I'll happily pop them round but the post code could be totally wrong.

If in wrong section please move

Replies

• Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but they say they have live chat: https://www.eflorist.co.uk/contact - not open now but worth a try in the morning? 

meanwhile I'd have dropped a note into each of the 12 houses nearby just to check, or if you're on NextDoor that seems to be a popular place for mis-deliveries and appeals for non-deliveries! 
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!