We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Help switching supplier
hirst_michael
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Energy
My energy deal with EDF was due to end Nov 2020, I received an email(but didn’t realise) from them saying they had received my request to switch suppliers, when I realised this had happened it was too late and EDF closed my account. I did not do this switch request and do not know how it happened, I have no idea who I have been switched to and have not heard from any other company. I have since done a switching request to British Gas but they have said my supplier has blocked it, any ideas or advise please what on earth I can do to resolve this problem. Thanks
0
Comments
-
Welcome to the forumRaise a formal complaint with EDF about an Erroneous Transfer.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards