Ren rose body duo 

all good additions to the stash  :)

hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    No Christmas ins but I do have a NBI that I forgot about.  Quite some time ago I somehow ended up on a magazine testing panel and get freebies now and again, the latest one was to trial the MAC virtual colour match tool and then be sent a full size foundation, I had forgotten about it so it was a surprise when it arrived on Christmas Eve.  I've never had a MAC foundation before.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a good few days :) 

One UU to report:

Ducray Kertyol PSO Daily Hydrating Balm 5ml sample - WPNB as a full size, but it was very nice. 

And a few Christmas NBI INs to report:

Lush Yog Nog Shower Gel 100g
    Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel 100g
    Lush Snow Fairy Bath Bomb
    Lush Validation Shower Bomb
    Lush Sleepy Body Lotion 50g
    Skincity Skincare 24H Light Emulsion 50ml
    Skincity Skincare Milky Moisture Toner 50ml 

• VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. My stash has been replenished with my favourite staples, some gorgeous new fragrances, 2 eyeshadow palettes and a lipstick. I have ordered some replacement make up sponges and a Too Faced matte liquid lipstick that was reduced.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • VALM
    Options
    2 UUs yesterday and today.

LUSH Ceridwens Cauldron. MRM bought me this for Christmas along with a Rose Jam bubble bar and my favourite Blue Skies bubble bar (and a tub of Cup o Coffee). I used it twice so the first time my bath was full of bubbles but mostly oil in the second bath. Was pretty messy once I’d taken the cloth apart. Not sure I’d get it again.

Elemis Apricot toner. I grew to really love spritzing this on my face each morning. I am going to decant one of my other toners into the bottle. I have 2 of these left and will let Emma use another one whilst I have a Balance Me toner to use next. Another bathroom relic that has been sitting there unused. It’s only a small vial so hopefully won’t take long to use up.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • dolly84
    Options
    uu

Mandara Spa Butter Collection Light Body Lotion 100ml - lovely scent.

Had a quick reorganise of the stash, it is still taking up quite a bit of room but soooo much less than it was, this time next year it should all be in one large box - yay.

• dolly84
    Options
    dolly84 said:

December PP List

Le Soft Stick Perfume  in Artist
    Soap & Glory Righteous Butter - b/f from November
    Mandara Spa Butter Collection Body Lotion
    L'oreal Ever Riche Nourishing Hair Mask
    Peppermint Foot Cream
    Miss Sporty Dr Balm Lip Balm
    Philosophy Amazing Grace Shower Gel 480ml

My updated lists.  The perfume stick might be done this month but the shower gel and foot cream won't be.

• sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Two UUs today:

Colgate Plax Cool Mint Mouthwash 500ml - WDBA and will do in the future. Cheap and nice to use. 

A Florence Skincare Hydrating Gel Cleanser 150ml - WDBA and I have bought the new, reformulated version in their Boxing Day sale. It should arrive tomorrow. This is a lovely cleanser, very gentle and hydrating on the skin. I'm going to try and get the dreggs out of the bottle so I don't waste any of it. 
  • VALM
    Options
    Emma has decluttered some makeup and I have added some of those items to my stash - mostly Bare Minerals foundation and Mineral Veil pots, a MAC eyeshadow (mauve colour), MAC Paint pot (also mauve), a MAC Blush called Just a Wisp (all untouched), a NYX pink eyeshadow and a Kiko eyeshadow that looks like Stila Kitten.  There were other eyeshadows in the bag which I took to the recycle point along with all the Essence lip liners I bought last year (traditional pencil type that were too hard to use) and the Rimmel eyebrow pencil I bought recently. 

Emma also gave me the Too Faced lip set MRM gave her for Christmas as she already has the colours. 

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport