Igloo energy

System
System Posts: 178,068
Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
Community Admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Igloo energy referral thread.

Comments

• A warning about this company, I have reffered about 6 people, the last 2 they have not honoured their part of the deal, so, no bonus for me. Seem a bit dirty IMO.
  • roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    But did all six actually go thru with the transfer?
  • Gnans
    Gnans Posts: 7
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    A warning about this company, I have reffered about 6 people, the last 2 they have not honoured their part of the deal, so, no bonus for me. Seem a bit dirty IMO.
    Hi, did you raise with them to find out why? Sometimes they burry the details in the long boring T&C’s
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 18,617
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Maybe this is the reason
    17.5.2. We do not have reason to believe you are sending or advertising your Referral Link to people who are not known to you or if you are in any way trying to benefit from the Referral Scheme on a commercial basis; and

• I've been with Igloo energy for a couple of years now and i've found them to be great in all ways. Great customer service and easy billing and direct debits.
    If anyone wants to ask me anything based on my experience, feel free to pm me (message me to my inbox) and i'll be more than happy to help and even give you tips on how to money save with free credits for new customers too, after all it's what's money saving is all about :-) 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback