Ex still not complying with court order in financial remedy - what's my next move?

Options
Just wondered if anyone has any advice with regards to my next move please.
Had our First Appointment, was given directions for questionnaires to be submitted to each other and the answers to be received by today, November 25th. Ex never asked any questions of my Form E, it was very straight forward but since he did not complete Form E properly or provide all required evidence, the questions I raised were plenty - none were deemed irrelevant by the judge. I haven't received anything from him still, so if he still doesn't provide answers to my questions, what happens please? Am I in a position to submit a schedule of deficiencies?
Thank you

Comments

• sassyblue
    sassyblue Posts: 3,783 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What did the Judge say to him about his incorrect Form E and lack of cooperation?

Happy moneysaving all.
  • Asonedoorcloses
    Options
    Absolutely nothing, didn't even comment on it not being filled in which annoyed me a little as I spent a lot of time on mine...
  • TBagpuss
    TBagpuss Posts: 11,204 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Normally you can only file a schedule of deficiencies if you have been given permission to do so, but you can prepare one and apply for permission, and can also write to your ex and tell him that you will be making the application and seeking an order for costs, if he does not comply with the order
    All posts are my personal opinion, not formal advice Always get proper, professional advice (particularly about anything legal!)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback