We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
rpoints highest cashback match
moneyuser
Posts: 1,085
Forumite
Used rpoints for the first time last week. Put a highest cashback claim in but because it was quidco they said they would take 500 points off the claim so I only got an extra 250 points instead of 750 :mad: I'm sure they [strike]hidden[/strike] state somewhere in the T&C that they do this but I think it's sneaky. If I knew they would do this I would've just used quidco.
Are they going to do this for every claim against quidco? :mad:
Are they going to do this for every claim against quidco? :mad:
0
Comments
-
No it is not sneakey, they are matching Quidco, the 500 points is just for a year not every transaction once the first transaction is matched, if you had used Quidco it would have also cost you 500 points.0
-
I noticed that, they don't make a thing of it and aren't allowed to talk about it on their forums!Help me to help you :santa2:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards