New Post Advanced Search
After Money saving programme last week on tv  and checking the  it turns out that my neighbours/landlords house ,which would have been exactly the same size in the nineties, is two bands lower than ours the only thing i can see that is different is that there house is classed as mixed use? i dont know if this makes a difference
none of the properties have been sold so cant find a value from them from then
Also who should register the difference us or our landlord , if we have been wrongly banded it will make a big difference as we have been here 20 years
Any help or advice would be appreciated 


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support