Lavender Angustifolia Dentata care
Got carried away after the first lockdown and the first plants to appear in a supermarket when all was closed were some lovely standard trees of this lavender.
I used them as a hedge for a raised path and they're flourishing. The foliage has doubled in size which breaks up the fence and awful expanse of tarmac view from the house and I have hopes of them getting taller still if I can find a central point to extend the main stem.
My concern is that they might not survive the winter facing north and east.
While its labled Lavender Angustifolia Dentata the flowers are a normal lavender shape and the leaves a little thicker than what I'd expect.
The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards