New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

UK Hols and Theatre

Please check the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the confirmed info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

For any specific Coronavirus related queries please post on the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Ticket Master refund

3 replies 102 views
Have had my concert rescheduled can I request a refund through section 75 as it's nearly 14months after the first date and my husband's mobility is now much more limited. He won't be able to go.

Replies

• edited 18 November 2020 at 3:50PM
    VegastareVegastare Forumite
    570 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    edited 18 November 2020 at 3:50PM
    I had no problem with a request to AXS who sell concert tickets also...a concert cancelled last June on a Sat night had been rescheduled for next June but midweek.  I went via live chat and said due to the 4 hour journey each way a midweek with work and not knowing work pattern it was out of the question -  asked for a refund as band had no weekend concerts in UK to transfer to and I got a refund on credit card about 10 days later.   No tussle what so ever.
  • ToxicWombleToxicWomble Forumite
    882 posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Probably no need to use s75. 

Just contact TicketMaster and request a refund
  • twopennytwopenny Forumite
    973 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    S75 is where there is a problem or dispute so I doubt they'd do that unless you'd tried to get a refund first.

The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well