We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Shoe zone

Options
I have bought quite a few pairs of shoes from shoe zone this year. Online during the first lockdown and when the non essential stores reopened.
I can't fault them. Fast free delivery and polite customer service.
I love ballet flats and they had a good selection.
There my go to now.

Comments

• roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mostly cheap non leather shoes.
  • donnac2558
    donnac2558 Posts: 3,611 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Online over a number of years bought Earth Spirit brand which is leather and less than half price in their sale.  Fast shipping no problems. I was disappointed to not find the brand in their stores in my city though.
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    roddydogs said:
    Mostly cheap non leather shoes.
    Which is perfect for school wear and people who cant afford expensive leather shoes.
  • sparky0138
    Options
    beyer78 said:
    I can't fault them.
    Agreed. I buy my work trainers from them. Comfy, cheap and long-lasting.
  • jimbo6977
    jimbo6977 Posts: 1,241 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    As long as you understand what you are buying (leather/plastic etc) SZ is good value. Cheap place to buy accessories like laces, heel pads, etc. 

Wynsors also pretty good. 
  • LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The smell of plastic when entering their store is overpowering.  How the assistants can work there I do not know.  
  • staggered
    staggered Posts: 350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 24 January 2021 at 4:57PM
    Options
    I was specifically looking for non-leather shoes, came across shoe-zone on ebay, bought a pair and am absolutely delighted with them.  They were extremely cheap but they look good, are comfortable, and appear (so far) as though they'll last a long time.  I wear them every day so, even if I only get 9 months or a year out of them, I don't think I can complain at that price.  The customer service was great, there was free delivery and they arrived the next day.  I bought a couple more pairs of shoes, and a pair of boots, from their website in the sale.  They look equally good, and the customer service was great again.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure