We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
OS Daily Saturday 07 November 2020
Comments
-
Hello all, it's a grey day here. Who pinched my sun, please send it back when you're done ? The sunny weather fair lifts my spirits, no matter how cold. We had a few fireworks last night too, the bangy type. I can't understand how they were on the essentials list in lockdown and baby items weren't. I think a man must have compiled the list
I was surprised at just how much extra room there was in the chest freezer when I removed the basket so I'm glad I did it. I went through my dry food stores and found some items that are coming up to date so I will have to think of some meals to accommodate them. Yesterday I found some Idahoan cheesy mash past it's date ( we take it for part of a quick meal when out in the van) so I paired it with HM mince beef bol sauce and topped it with some grated cheese....... it turned out to be delicious ! I also booked a christmas slot with As*a for the 21st and I only did the basic amount too. There were lots left for that day and the 22nd but the 23rd and 24th were full. Nice to read that the online food shopping experiences seem to be without MIA's lately.DD called in after work to pick up some parcels, well she stayed outside on the steps and we shouted at each other. One heavy parcel contained dog food for Jasper, so my warehouse is empty for now. I really miss her and the DGC calling in after school for drinks and cakes
Today I need to clean the lounge and hoover through to the kitchen and dining room. Then it's back to the web for more wandering and debating with myself if I should buy this or that for xmas. Tea tonight will be sweet chilli chicken and oven chips.dp1 hope DD and little one are ok.bella hugs to your DH and I hope you find a dentist today.AOD Oh I wish they had an ironing button too, would make my day, even year.M.E. Are you ok ? I presume it's too cold for afternoon tea now, such a shame as I loved to eat virtual cake......... no calories
Take care all, stay safe and sane.nan xxFailure is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more intelligently10
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards