We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
O/S Daily Monday 2 November 2020
Comments
-
Morning everyone,I was a bit miffed this morning, as I planned to get the early bus into town, then DS would pick me up. The bus driver had other ideas as he sailed past me
. Usually I flag them down but the light with the number on the front wasn't lit up so I thought it was a school bus.I looked at the back which was lit showing my route, grrr. I wanted to pick up a few little bits for DGS birthday later this month, I find it a pain ordering online for these tiny items. Never mind! Yesterday DH & I went out early to a retail park, he wanted some new boots, I wanted towels and householdy bits ready for DS2 moving out, so we got that sorted.When we got back I realised I hadnt taken the steak out of the freezer, but I had a pork tenderloin in the fridge so I looked up some recipes and chose roasted with honey and garlic sticky sauce, which was delish & enjoyed by all, so I'll make that again
RR hope the op isn't cancelled x I loved watching Emily in Paris, only 1 episode left now, it is a bit different but I liked seeing the Paris scenes
Park flooded this morning.It was very windy during the night,I ended up coming down as pooch was unsettled with the noise so perhaps a Nana nap for me too.Take care all xx:heartsmil 'A woman is like a teabag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water'. (Eleanor Roosevelt)11 -
Morning all! Sunny, raining , windy, hailstones, you name it, we've had it this morning...Second cup of tea on the go.... we'll have leftovers for supper tonight, as usual, there are plenty of them [except roast potatoes, need more potatoes, I might go buy a sack, it'd be easier].That's two roasts in a row, I'd better stop because I don't want the OH getting used to that. We have tentatively arranged for OHs parents to come here for Christmas dinner , I don't think going to Wales will be on the cards, but plans can change as fast as the weather so no definites yet.Today, a spot of whatever needs doing, including fixing the sides to the pergola.It's a bit redundant really considering we're going to have a lockdown now but we will use it at some point. And I have ordered an excercise dvd because I need t get moving and this one tickles my fancy.Camelot, Gers, glad you two got a meet up.Goodluck at the dentists Gers. AOD, yay for WM delivering! Ruby, sorry your bus driver ignored you! Hi Vis next time! Hey all reading along, stay safe in this rubbish weather that can't make up it's mind on Monday!Non me fac calcitrare tuum culi12
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
