NHS eye tests
I have looked at government information and nhs and even asked at my eye test last year but just got a shrug .
I am now over 60 so qualify for free eye test but can’t make out if I have yearly eye tests can I have every second one free , every one free or none at all free because it will never be 2 years since my last test ?
I was diagnosed with NON glaucoma optic nerve damage . The consultant advised yearly eye tests . After tests to rule out things like a tumour I was discharged from the clinic so have no one to ask there .
Thanks is anyone knows .
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards