PCN issues 56 days after “offence”

Hi everyone, was just looking for some help with a ticket that’s just been issued to my girlfriend 56 days after the alleged offence had taken place, any information on this issue would be greatly appreciated 🙂👍🏼

Replies

• edited 29 October 2020 at 9:09PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 October 2020 at 9:09PM
    You don't need any info that's not already here but you do need to read the top threads, on a PC or laptop. 

If it's a private parking charge you just follow what the NEWBIES thread (NO LINK) tells you to do, and no reading this massive forum on a teeny weeny phone (please).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • richmccreerichmccree Forumite
    3 Posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Thanks, I don’t have access to a PC or laptop, I have read the thread and copied and pasted the template provided in the appeals page at www.ce-service.co.uk
  • edited 29 October 2020 at 10:42PM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    36.9K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 October 2020 at 10:42PM
    Ok , keep checking emails for a rejection and Popla code from CEL and then draft a popla appeal , where POFA failures , keeper has no liability , poor and inadequate signage , no landowner authority and any BPA CoP failures will feature
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • richmccreerichmccree Forumite
    3 Posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Thanks for your help, I will keep a look out 
  • D_P_DanceD_P_Dance Forumite
    10K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nine times out of ten these tickets are scams, so consider complaining to your MP, sometimes it can lead to cancellation.,

Parliament is well aware of the MO of these private parking companies, many of whom are former clampers. On 15th March 2019 a Bill was enacted to curb the excesses of these shysters. Codes of Practice are being drawn up, and hopefully this will become law shortly

You never know how far you can go until you go too far.