Tax relief and rebate after taking voluntary redundancy

Options
Hi Guys,
New here and just having a bit of a messy mind right now, there was a restructure at work and after going through so many cycles of change previous to this year and leadership fails I decided to apply for Voluntary Redundancy.
With this decision comes a load of questions...
While at work I was going to apply for this beginning of 2021 but have seen recently the rules have changed as per the article on here by MArtin Lewis and also on TV last night
martin-lewis--working-from-home-due-to-coronavirus--claim-p6-wk-/
As I am now without a job but have lieu payment of 3 months I am wondering where I stand with applying for tax relief on the above after working from home from MArch 16th 2020 until October 9th 2020. In addition to this would I be due some sort of tax rebate as I am unemployed for the forseeable future living off the payment I get while sorting CV, portfolio, and applying for jobs?
I have applied for JSA just to make sure my NI and Pension are still covered while looking for a job - I have informed them over the phone I will not be seeking JSA payments unless my redundancy begins to run ow and I struggled to find a job in the future. I am seeking clarity on a letter they sent but I am emailing privately about that.
Any tips/advice on the above I would really appreciate and apologies in advance if I have gone about this the wrong way on here e.g. if there is an intro thread and I need to post there first [that sort of stuff].
Thank you for taking the time to read.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure