🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 28/10 Win an Anita Active Fitness Set – leggings and sports bra

Options
One-Eye
One-Eye Posts: 66,777 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 29 October 2020 at 1:01PM in Game over

Comments

• LadyLanc
    LadyLanc Posts: 601 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    One-Eye said:
    Thanks for posting, One-Eye.  Can you remind me - do you need to be logged in to enter these?  Seems I can fill it in and submit and it accepts without me doing so....perhaps only winners are selected if they are signed up, as I am! 

• One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    LadyLanc said:
    Thanks for posting, One-Eye.  Can you remind me - do you need to be logged in to enter these?  Seems I can fill it in and submit and it accepts without me doing so....perhaps only winners are selected if they are signed up, as I am! 

If you are not logged in, the links for all Love It comps go to the login screen first. You are probably already logged in and have a cookie set. If you clear cookies you will have to login again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport