Is it possible to get a loan rebate for an incomplete course?

I attended a one-year course and got a loan and a full maintenance grant.  The course stopped halfway through the Spring term and has never been restarted so I have not completed my course.  The college I attended has graded the students on the work that they did up to March 2020.  The college is now running the same course for new students this year but we have been left high & dry.

Replies

• I attended a one-year course and got a loan and a full maintenance grant.  The course stopped halfway through the Spring term and has never been restarted so I have not completed my course.  The college I attended has graded the students on the work that they did up to March 2020.  The college is now running the same course for new students this year but we have been left high & dry.
    Hi

Unsure if you asked this elsewhere but noticed it has went unanswered since 21st.

When/if a course is ended early, it is down to your college/uni to notidy SLC of the last day you attended the course. This will triggee a re-assessment by them and will make sure that the funding you were entitled to recieve reflects only the time you were on your course.

Any loans or grants you received may be due to be repaid either wholly, or in part depending on dates paid and payments you recieved.

As it's a bit of a vague question, that's about as much info as I can offee, sorry.