Tenants in common on death forms


This should be a simple one to answer but I can't find it anywhere!

My parents had a tenants in common agreement on their house and written into their wills is their 50% share goes to me and my two siblings with my mum having the right to live there etc.. 

My Dad died the other month so what forms do I need to compete? Just the DJP? Do I need to fill in the TR1?

This should be simple, my Dad's 50% is given to us equally. 

Many thanks in advance. 


Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 447.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171K Life & Family
  • 243.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards