Upgrading my mobile...

Options
2»

Comments

• Hopefullyuseful1
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just to confirm, on Vodafone we never perform credit checks as part of an upgrade. Credit checks are used purely when new customers join us who we don't have any history with.
    If you've got an account with us that's been running for some time there's no need for us to check such things.

Hope this helps,

Hopefullyuseful1
    Vodafone UK
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just to confirm, on Vodafone we never perform credit checks as part of an upgrade. Credit checks are used purely when new customers join us who we don't have any history with.
    If you've got an account with us that's been running for some time there's no need for us to check such things.

Hope this helps,

Hopefullyuseful1
    Vodafone UK

Excellent info thanks for that :D
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • MissMuppet
    MissMuppet Posts: 1,106 Forumite
    Options
    My phone just arrived... I know what I'll be doing later when I get home, will keep me entertained for a while!

Good news about the credit check, I'm sure lots of people will find that useful. :)
  • fiveyearplan
    fiveyearplan Posts: 10,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good for you MM. Gosh has it already been 3 months since your BR? How time flies! How is everything going? Have you come across much unpleasantness? I've still not taken the plunge but hope to do so next Wednesday. No, I AM doing it next Wednesday!

:j :j

• philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    MissMuppet wrote: »
    My phone just arrived... I know what I'll be doing later when I get home, will keep me entertained for a while!

Good news about the credit check, I'm sure lots of people will find that useful. :)

Oh dear.....sounds like MM will be missing for sometime then! :D
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • MissMuppet
    Options
    Good for you MM. Gosh has it already been 3 months since your BR? How time flies! How is everything going? Have you come across much unpleasantness? I've still not taken the plunge but hope to do so next Wednesday. No, I AM doing it next Wednesday!

Blimey 3 months... it's going well, no unpleastantness at all, no calls, the odd letter but otherwise it's been great. Struggling a bit this month what with my OH's birthday and Christmas, plus my nephews birthday last month but the budgeting is coming along nicely and I've not really been without much. I have a spreadsheet at home which I keep all my incoming/outgoings on and it's working very well. I just wish I had gone BR sooner, only 9 more months to go... :D
  • MissMuppet
    Options
    Oh and good luck for Wednesday!! :)
  • fiveyearplan
    fiveyearplan Posts: 10,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Miss Muppet. After I posted that I came across your other post about 'living with it'. I've chosen Wednesday because 12th December 2005 is the day I opened my business and thought it would be appropriate to make that my BR date since the business is the reason I'm in this mess! Anyway glad to hear its going well for you.

:j :j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport