Denon D-M41 hi fi poor sound

2»

Comments

• I came across your post today whilst searching the internet as I have literally just purchased the Denon D-M41DAB (with the Denon speakers) after reading all the 5 star reviews and like you I'm quite underwhelmed. Having read the suggestions I wonder what you decided to do? I had an old Technics stereo system and the sound was brilliant but like yours, it too was ready for the skip as the 5 disc cd player had started jumping all over the place and tape doesn't work any more. Would really appreciate knowing what you did to solve your problem. TIA.
  • uknick
    uknick Posts: 1,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Have you done the headphone test?
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    MullsMum said:
    I came across your post today whilst searching the internet as I have literally just purchased the Denon D-M41DAB (with the Denon speakers) after reading all the 5 star reviews and like you I'm quite underwhelmed. Having read the suggestions I wonder what you decided to do? I had an old Technics stereo system and the sound was brilliant but like yours, it too was ready for the skip as the 5 disc cd player had started jumping all over the place and tape doesn't work any more. Would really appreciate knowing what you did to solve your problem. TIA.
     Bought myself an old Kenwood stack system!  If still possible I'd take the Denon back for a refund, not only was the sound crappy but the drawer would stick, which I discovered is a common fault.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback