🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

MORRISONS DELIVERY PASS

Options
Last week I purchased a Morrisons 6-month delivery pass as the minimum charge was only £25 as opposed to Tesco where is was £40.  I had a delivery yesterday and when I went to amend my delivery for next week saw that the minimum has now increased to £40 - without any notice.  How can they do this?

Comments

• Aylesbury_Duck
    Aylesbury_Duck Posts: 14,171 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    YveW said:
    Last week I purchased a Morrisons 6-month delivery pass as the minimum charge was only £25 as opposed to Tesco where is was £40.  I had a delivery yesterday and when I went to amend my delivery for next week saw that the minimum has now increased to £40 - without any notice.  How can they do this?
    What are the terms of the pass you bought?  Do they guarantee a frozen minimum charge or are the two things entirely unconnected?   If they're unconnected then yes, they can change it if they wish.  
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 2 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure