TSB Online Banking Woes

Today I tried to transfer money to my son, as I've done many times before using TSB's online banking (not the App). I've had a message to say 'Your payment may have been successful' & 'you may notice your account balance has reduced. Please check laterI to see if it's been successful' - not had that message before.
Clicking the return to my accounts button led me to be told I'd successfully logged off - which I hadn't wanted to do...

Logging back in suggests that payment didn't go through so tried again - payment gone through this time.
Yesterday I tried to transfer money to my other son (kids, eh?) but got caught in a loop of picking the recipient account, adding the amount to be sent, click continue to be taken back to the list of accounts I can make payments to. I tried several times & then gave up.
I'm a long standing TSB customer so am aware of their 'interesting history' with IT & how long that took to resolve....

Anyone else having glitches? 

Comments

• Typical for TSB when you click a return / back button, it just logs you out. Same thing happens to me with TSB very often.

Just open a new Monzo account and you'll see how smoothly everything will go. You can still keep your old TSB. I've done the same thing. TSB is my oldest account on all my credit files, so I just keep it open.
    Anyway, it's only a good idea to have at least 2 current accounts in 2 different banks.
  • ischris85
    ischris85 Posts: 490
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I had issues making a payment with their app today. However, online was fine.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback