E: 04/10 Win a 3-night Forest Holidays Family Cabin Break

Options
One-Eye
One-Eye Posts: 66,477 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 5 October 2020 at 10:31AM in Game over
Reg/Login

Heart Radio

What type of tree are the cabins you'll stay in made of?
answer = Silver Birch

Prize:
8.    One entrant will win a Autumn Family Cabin Break at winner’s choice of location. Choose from Deer Park in Cornwall, Cropton in Yorkshire or Keldy in Yorkshire.
  • £150.00 petrol allowance to a cabin location of the winner’s choice.
  • 3 nights accommodation in a two-bedroom silver birch cabin for 4 people. Features: Car parking, fully  integrated kitchen, eco-friendly toiletries, flat-screen TV, bed linen, duvets, pillows and towels for all guests, decking area with outdoor dining furniture, hot tub, and disposable barbecue rack
  • We Going on a Bear Hunt Discovery Trail for 4 people. Includes map & prize.
  • Welcome pack. Includes 15 Teapigs ‘Everyday Brew’ tea bags, 500g organic sugar, 50g Little's Colombian coffee, 1l semi-skimmed milk, 1l Eager orange juice, Raspberry and Lemon cordial, white Boule bread, salted butter, 4 croissants, 4 pain au chocolates, trio of preserves, bacon & sausages from local butcher or vegetarian/vegan alternatives, 6 eggs, organic baked beans, organic tinned tomatoes, large pack of lightly salted crisps, cheese twists, salted caramel & chocolate chip biscuits, cherry and almond cake and 2 roll pack of kitchen paper towels
You will  be staying in self-catering 2-bedroom silver birch cabin 
Prize is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/weekend, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends in the UK. 
Your prize includes a petrol allowance so you can travel to the prize location. The allowance covers a round trip of a maximum 450 miles. If you live further than this from the prize location, the petrol allowance of will be provided to you as a contribution towards your travel expenses. 
We’re Going  on a Bear Hunt Discovery Trail is subject to availability at the time of booking and includes one prize per trail.
Welcome pack  contents are subject to vary. Winner should advise NDL in advance whether they require meat, vegetarian or vegan options
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them. 

Comments

• whizzybop
    whizzybop Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    When I opened the page it said 

"You successfully entered the competition. Good luck!" 

I haven't entered as no question to enter or anywhere to put my details.

Thanks for posting it, I don't normally get any problems, but today I'm having many lol 

Wins 2022 March - Product Of The Year Goody Bag June - Baker’s Too Kit July - A years supply of Fruity Gum / Nutribullet Juicer October - Immune Support Supplements Dec - Green + Blacks Tasting Selection (no delivery, had £20 Amazon Voucher instead) / Halo Creative Nails Kit / Board Games Bundle / Essential oil & Gemstone Cards 
    2023 January - Devance Cosmetiques Hair Products / 
  • beckle_82
    Options
    I think this was an issue last week too, that resolved itself if you deleted your cookies (not the Bake Off type) x
    Prizes:
    2013 - £3,500; 2014 - £8,200; 2015 - £9,300; 2016 - £6,500; 2017 - £9,500; 2018 - £1,600; 2019 - £2,100; 2020 - £2360!
    Thanks for everyone's help getting these xx
  • CraSiEla
    CraSiEla Posts: 4,974 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    whizzybop said:

Thanks for posting it, I don't normally get any problems, but today I'm having many lol 

I had the same whizzybop, but managed to enter on my iPad.
    ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE FEELS
    AND SHE'LL OPEN HER HEART AND TELL YOU HER

FEARS, HOPES AND DREAMS
    ASK A MAN WHAT HE FEELS AND HE'LL TELL YOU
    HE FEELS LIKE A
    PIZZA
  • whizzybop
    whizzybop Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    CraSiEla said:
    whizzybop said:

I had the same whizzybop, but managed to enter on my iPad.
    Thank you, never thought to try that! I entered on my iPad too xx
    Wins 2022 March - Product Of The Year Goody Bag June - Baker’s Too Kit July - A years supply of Fruity Gum / Nutribullet Juicer October - Immune Support Supplements Dec - Green + Blacks Tasting Selection (no delivery, had £20 Amazon Voucher instead) / Halo Creative Nails Kit / Board Games Bundle / Essential oil & Gemstone Cards 
    2023 January - Devance Cosmetiques Hair Products / 
  • Vale46
    Vale46 Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    It works if you go incognito, assuming you're using Chrome, suspect it's to do with cookies.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure