New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Audible Amazon 12 Month Refund offered.

1 reply 297 views
dera2005dera2005 Forumite
8 posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
I was looking at the weekend at subscriptions i may of forgot to cancel and found Audible. I contacted them via live chat to cancel and the live chat agent mentioned that i had only used the service 2 months out of the 12. and offered to refund 12 months of my subscription. I accepted. Now a refund of £95.88 is on its way back to my bank account. 

Replies

• MurphybearMurphybear Forumite
    5.8K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Audible don’t like people buying books then cancelling them and buying others too many times and they block people from doing it.  I hope this is clear, it’s the way Audible works.  

I explained I had a nasty head injury and my vision was fuzzy so reading or watching films etc was difficult.  They let me swap as much as I wanted and gave me a free month as well.  There’s lots of great large businesses out there.