VITA

Options
Just phoned bank as £89 pcm being taken out of my account with a ref to VITA. They are getting “hundreds” of calls about them.  Apparently you order a small amount of say, essential oils, and hidden away in terms is a condition that you pay £89 pcm from there on without receiving any goods.. they say its legal but very underhand.

Comments

• JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Did you order from Vita ??
  • twylethteg
    twylethteg Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Post
    edited 28 September 2020 at 12:21PM
    Options
    Hi JJ I have been searching for any details as regards the vendor. Today I received a further bottle after another £89 had been taken. The only detail is an email address...
    contactus@checkmyorder.com.  So they want to keep things as vague as possible.
    I have emailed them asking for a copy of any agreement made which authorises such a deduction.
  • JReacher1
    JReacher1 Posts: 4,652 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi JJ I have been searching for any details as regards the vendor. Today I received a further bottle after another £89 had been taken. The only detail is an email address...
    contactus@checkmyorder.com.  So they want to keep things as vague as possible.
    I have emailed them asking for a copy of any agreement made which authorises such a deduction.
    In your first post you say it says in their T’s & C’s that this will happen. By agreeing to their terms you have agreed to this. 

You really need to cancel with VITA ASAP
  • twylethteg
    Options
    JJ_Egan said:
    Did you order from Vita ??
    Seems they may be called Proplus
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts