Is there a timescale in which my ex employer needs to respond to my redundancy appeal hearing?

Ive posted a few times over my redundancy so hopefully keep this quick as just trying to work out if there are official guidelines on timescales I can request or if I am missing any important ACAS deadlines as it drags on - 
I was made redundant on the 20 August, the same day I submitted my formal appeal request. 
I had the receipt of my appeal notice and provided with a copy of the company policy. It stated I had to make the appeal within 14 days and they would review it, ask anything they needed, allocate the appropriate independent person and a hearing would take place within 14 days of the receipt of notice.
Via email I was then told they would struggle for 14 days and was I ok with 21 days due to covid. I said yes. I had to chase and was finally given a name and time late on day 21 which was 10 September. During the meeting I was told it would be quick, as it was a Thursday they couldnt guarantee I would get a response by Friday but promised early the following week and checked with each party involved that no one was on leave, expected to be busy etc. They all agreed that time frame worked and I asked for a 7 day period to be put on the notes if that sounded appropriate (there have been many issues with the company missing internal deadlines, failure to inform me of meeting times and never providing me notes of my meetings before my dismissal, l which turned out to be incorrect notes in very important areas so I was quite adamant on it which they accepted and apologised for). 

Here we are, 13 days later and there's nothing come through. I've chased HR and just been told 'they've heard nothing further internally' so haven't got anything to give me. Not even the notes from the meeting the HR guy was taking. 

Do I simply just have to wait? There was no time scale on company policy on what happens after an appeal hearing, and if I need to take it further I want to make sure im not too late in filing with acas (which I think is 3 months minus 1 day from dismissal? so still plenty of time as its now been over 1 month but not near 3). 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback