PrizeJar

ScorpioangelScorpioangel Forumite
2.8K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
Just had notification of winning this comp - https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6184271/e-13-09-tag-heuer-watch-choose-ladies-or-gents 
I do think Tolly16 may have a point though regarding postal entries. I checked the site to see a list of the entries i have made and this is the only one listed even though i have entered others

Replies

• MintyBMintyB Forumite
    1K Posts
    500 Posts First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely win, congratulations :)
  • BigboytysonBigboytyson Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done xxx 
    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
  • BootsMulleryBootsMullery Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Great prize. Congratulations. 
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    146.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    great win,  well done smiley
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• libra10libra10 Forumite
    15.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done 
  • Comping_RichComping_Rich Forumite
    8.7K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations.
    Regarding postal entries, I wonder if it might be worth contacting Ofcom or ASA? Especially with the recent Ofcom investigation regarding postal entries for ITV competitions. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53734255

Stay At Home | Protect The NHS | Save Lives 
    Stay Alert | Control The Virus | Save Lives 
    Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

• garynumanfangarynumanfan Forumite
    518 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    i contacted   prizejar about  some things...

iv had a friend tell me that theyve entered your comps postally..but that is not showing up the record of their
    entries..ive entered your comps postally too..so hovv long is it till we see our postal entries show up in our
    record of entries

and you say it must be a postcard stamped a FIRST CLASS stamp....surely it doesnt matter if its first or second class
    stamp. as long as it gets to you before the closing date

their  reply

There is also a postal entry route. You may enter by post by sending an un-enclosed postcard to PO Box 8162, Derby, DE1 9GU using a First Class stamp. You must enter the name of the site and competition ID number for the competition you wish to enter before the address for it to be valid. You will find this on the website in the terms for each competition. In addition, you must provide your full name and address, telephone number (including the area code if providing a landline number) and your email address. This information must be handwritten in order to be valid, and printed in legible English. You will then receive one entry for that competition. Please note that for a postal entry to a specific competition to be valid, we must receive it within three working days after the Closing Date of the competition. If you do not make a postal entry in accordance with our Terms and Conditions or we do not receive your postcard, then you will not have an entry made into the specific competition. 

Postal entries are managed by a Third Party and each entry is assigned a unique reference number and added to the draw. If a postal entry is drawn as a winner, we are then given the winners details from the Third Party and PDF copy of the postcard sent by the winner. We then contact the customer and issue the prize. 

Given this process, we do not register a postal entry in a customer’s account at PrizeJar.com unless it wins. 

Each postal entry earns 40 Bonus Points. If you wish to earn Bonus Points for your postal entry remember to email a photo or scan of your postal entry to [email protected]before you post it. Full terms on the process can be found in Terms 5, 6 & 46.