We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Switch away from Igloo
In May I switched to Igloo through Cheap Energy Club. They are about to increase prices by 10.9%. I assume the projected savings in Cheap Energy Club don't take into account the tariff increase so I can add that to any projected saving from other suppliers - I can't remember whether there was an early exit fee to switch with Igloo it is not mentioned in the emails I received when I set up the account. I'm tempted to switch again to a fixed deal.
Best Comp wins in 25 years of comping. Holidays to Hawaii, Toronto, Thailand twice, Dubai twice, Cyprus, Spain, Lake District, Glasgow and London. A couple of £1000 wins as vouchers. 2 Dimplex Fires. Baby cot and chest of drawers. £500 of blinds. Shibumi Jacket. Various small cash prizes under £500 and shopping vouchers. Cosmetics & weedkiller!
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
