We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How Do I Cancel an Energy Switch
Hi, what's the best way to cancel an energy switch ?? I signed up on Sept 9th to Igloo Energy and last night received an email they are bumping their prices up around 10-11%. I am not due to start with them until Sept 29th. Do I contact them or my existing supplier, as I think I'd like to go elsewhere now.
0
Comments
-
Belt and braces might be best - what is there to lose?0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards