Jarvis Taking Over Aperture help

Hi, can anyone offer advice?? I have received a mail to say that Jarvis Insolvency are taking my case on from Aperture as of today. However, a creditors meeting haD been arranged by Aperture for me In a couple of weeks with regards to a variation order to pay a settlement and close my case.   Should this still go ahead as planned???? I cannot get hold of anyone at Jarvis or Aperture to ask the question and my emails are being returned?? I have a few health issues at present and don’t want to go through the stress applying for the variation all over again. 

Comments

• Hi, if your creditors meeting date has been set you have nothing to worry about. It should still go ahead as normal and you'll be contacted on the meeting day with the outcome. 
  • Hi my creditors meeting went ahead and they agreed with the settlement last week. I had to phone them back today with payment and they never said anything to me on Friday about the change to Jarvis and you just can’t get through to Jarvis at all am really worried this won’t go ahead now. 
  • Hi after reading the faqs it says all the terms and conditions agreed between you and your creditors  will stay the same. Nothing will change so if you had a creditors meeting agreed last week then you have nothing to worry about. Just wait until they are taking calls. 
  • I'm kinda in the same boat - I requested a variation meeting to make an offer for settlement, sent off what documentation they wanted, but I had not had a meeting date confirmed yet.  Next email I get is to say I'm now with Jarvis.  Jarvis are taking calls at the moment (I just got off the phone to them) but due to them being swamped right now, their systems have all gone down and they cant tell you anything.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback