claiming from government question

A friend of mine told me that if your furloughed and having money paid to you by your employer who is claiming the money from the government if the company folds totally and you have to claim redundant payment money from the government. Any money already paid to you as furlough wages are deducted from any money the government pay as redundancy .


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools