Tax Returned Limited

I just wanted to warn people of a company called Tax Returned Limited. I asked them to help me with a tax uniform refund. They sent me a letter to sign. Which I didn’t. I just did it myself online. A few months later I recieved a letter from HMRC stating your refund has been sent to Tax Returned Limited. I spoke to HRMC who told me they had a signed document from me. I retrieved the P87 which had clearly been forged. There are identical cases to mine on Trustpilot but they have mysteriously disappeared since I have started legal proceedings against them. I would love to hear from anyone who has had a similar experience?

Comments

• I just wanted to warn people of a company called Tax Returned Limited. I asked them to help me with a tax uniform refund. They sent me a letter to sign. Which I didn’t. I just did it myself online. A few months later I recieved a letter from HMRC stating your refund has been sent to Tax Returned Limited. I spoke to HRMC who told me they had a signed document from me. I retrieved the P87 which had clearly been forged. There are identical cases to mine on Trustpilot but they have mysteriously disappeared since I have started legal proceedings against them. I would love to hear from anyone who has had a similar experience?
    How did they get your details and send a form to you? I assume you went past this screen and gave them authority to act on your behalf?

• I don’t remember that screen. I did it via Facebook. They needed my signature which I declined. And they literally forged my signature. Have you dealt with them? 
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Yet another Facebook scam posted up .
  • jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Sorry but just the name of the company sets off the scam alarm bells.
  • kangoora
    kangoora Posts: 1,193 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Facebook should be renamed Scambook - it's unbelievable the amount of scams originating from that platform
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback