We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How to get to page 1?
Dh6
Posts: 199 Forumite
As per the title, I’m wanting to read the early retirement thread but I don’t want to go back through hundreds of individual pages.
How do I do this please?
How do I do this please?
Thanks DH
0
Comments
-
I'm assuming you are using a mobile?
If so, rotate phone to landscape and the number 1 pops up.Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear 31/12/2029.1 -
I am indeed using a mobile and rotating the phone has brought up page number 1 into view. Thanks for that I appreciate it1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

