claiming on govt's statutory redundancy scheme

Hi i can't claim for the above as the company i worked for ceased trading but never became officially insolvent, so therefore i cant get a claim number from a insolvency practitioner,
there isn't one. I looked into winding up the company myself but i cant afford the fees and i am not eligible for legal aid.
can anybody give me advice please


Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards