cheap hotel at heathrow?

hi guys looking for a cheap hotel near to heathrow. found this one: Not flown to Heathrow for years usually stick to Stanstead!

Travelodge London Heathrow Central

4 stars2625 reviews
Hertz House, 700 Bath Road,
Hounslow, TW5 9TW, United Kingdom
Sat nav postcode: TW5 9SX
Tel: 08719 846249
"Early start or late arrival? Our hotel is just 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport Terminals 1-3."

Comments

• Doshwaster
    Doshwaster Posts: 6,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    There are loads of cheap deals to be had at Heathrow right now - lots of supply and very little demand coupled with the VAT decrease means prices are lower than I've seen them in over 20 years. Any of the hotels along the Bath Road will be fine for accessing the airport and if you are only going to be there for a few hours sleep then why pay more? That Travelodge is OK but I might be tempted to spend a few more pounds for something closer to the airport the "Central" in the name is a little misleading.

Top tip for Heathrow is that local buses are free around the perimeter of the airport so there's no need to use the overpriced official Hoppa buses: https://www.londontoolkit.com/lhr/heathrow_local_buses.htm
  • qwert10
    qwert10 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks so much Doshwaster just what I needed to know! The bus tip is geat as was just abut to book a  bus!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback