looking for 3 to 4 star hotel in Bournemouth, Brighton to Broadstairs 2 nights with car parking brea

looking for 3 to 4-star hotel in Bournemouth, Brighton to Broadstairs 2 nights with car parking breakfast

1 REPLY21 VIEWS
aayushaayushForumite923 POSTS
Ninth Anniversary500 Posts
Hi am looking for the above have checked websites but show on price when you look at than other when you click on the booking thus need some recommendations 

as the need to get fresh air for a few days as not want to spend 14 days in isolation

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,572 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    For Brighton, the Brighton Harbour hotel is very nice indeed. It's right on the seafront. 
    https://www.harbourhotels.co.uk/brighton
    I've stayed here a few times. Sometimes I've had a good B&B deal or I've done room only and had breakfast in Wetherspoons across the way or another seafront cafe.  I started doing this when the hotel restaurant was being refurbished once and quite enjoy it as a change from the hotel breakfast which I think is about £15 IIRC. A big bonus is the complimentary decanter of gin in all rooms! 😁

Hotels with parking are difficult to come by in Brighton especially close to the centre.  I use the multi storey in easy walking distance from the hotel.  It's not cheap to park in Brighton though. I think the Grand may do parking. I've been to functions there but never stayed. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback