£1100 cashback for a valid Life Insurance policies with monthly premiums of £250+

Options
Tetra
Tetra Posts: 27 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic

Please feel free to direct this to the correct forum.
I am considering "stoozing" the above Quidco/Beagle Street offer solely for the free £1100 and even cancelling the life insurance to get my initial premium back: will it work and of what should I be aware?

Comments

• Sandtree
    Sandtree Posts: 10,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    How sick/old are you? Your unlikely to be paying £250 a month premiums to qualify for the maximium cashback

T&Cs says you must make 6 monthly payments before cashback process starts and cooling off period is only 30 days so you'd be paying at least £1,500 to get £1,100 cashback

• Tetra
    Tetra Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited 7 August 2020 at 10:09AM
    Options
    In answer to your question, probably older and sicker than you; but there's some old financial advice I do remember: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
    Good to know
    • By receiving this incentive, you will not be eligible for any other offers from Beagle Street.
    • Your policy will need to have had six monthly payments made and live for a minimum of six months in order for your cashback to be valid.

• Sandtree
    Sandtree Posts: 10,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Tetra said:
    if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
    Its not really "too good to be true", you will get " £1100 back from your first £1500 of premiums but you just can't game it to make a profit from them (unless you die in month 7)

You do occasionally get offers where a mistake is made and you can get more back than you pay out but they are few and far between. 

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback