New Post Advanced Search

UK Hols and Theatre

Please check the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the confirmed info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

For any specific Coronavirus related queries please post on the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Ticketmaster resale nightmare

6 replies 115 views
Hi I hope someone can help.
I bought 4 concert tickets for a Stormzy concert, managed to get really good seats prior to lockdown and then realised we had prior engagement so instead of reselling for more money I listed them with Ticketmaster’s resale fan to fan facility at face value. They pay you once the concert has passed which I didn’t mind as it was scheduled for September 2020. Then lockdown arrived so the concert has now been rescheduled until October 2021 and I contacted them and asked about my payment they have responded saying I will be paid AFTER the concert takes place in 2021. I told them I didn’t agree to this and that I wanted a refund as they have had my money and the new buyers money and cannot possibly expect me to wait until October 2021. A long dialogue took place and the upshot is they are refusing to budge on the issue. Can anyone advise me please as I want my money off them.

Replies

• ToxicWombleToxicWomble Forumite
    480 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ✭✭
    The t&c s clearly say you will be paid after the event.
    You will be
  • rosie71rosie71 Forumite
    3 posts
    First Post
    The t&c s clearly say you will be paid after the event.

You will be

While I understand that surely there must be some sort of common sense approach in light of recent events 
  • edited 2 August at 2:06PM
    photomephotome Forumite
    15.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Bake Off Boss!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 2 August at 2:06PM
    I don’t get it, you agreed to get paid after the concert had happened and that is what will happen. 

Why can’t you wait til Oct 21
  • rosie71rosie71 Forumite
    3 posts
    First Post
    photome said:
    I don’t get it, you agreed to get paid after the concert had happened and that is what will happen. 

Why can’t you wait til Oct 21
    I originally agreed to wait until after the concert in September 2020 not October 2021. We could not foresee that covid19 would then arrive and concert would be postponed until 2021. 
  • Paula_SmithPaula_Smith Forumite
    225 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Can't you now get your money back as they have changed the dates on you - and you can't make the new date?
  • optim41optim41 Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Buy Driving License Online is legit , they will change your life in seconds . contact them now if you are privileged to see this message . The team was created for the purpose of helping anyone with Driving license problems  . purchase real registered driving license to drive in any European country including United Kingdom and Ireland 100% real . w.h.a.t.s.a.p.p # +3,8,0, 6,8 6,8,4 ,8,2,4,1 . Buy Divers License Online
    exdocumentationteams(at)gmail(dot)com
    WhatApp :: +380 97 882 0345
    WhatApp # +44 7451 248048
    [email protected]
    our contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking government personnel's and experienced seasoned experts, we have solid connections with higher personnel's on all areas of real register drivers license, all our clients demanding any license from UK , Ireland or any other EU country is 100% assured as well as guaranteed of receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no different from Real government issued! All our Registered documents have your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We will give you our best price after receiving your detailed inquiry.