New Post Advanced Search

First win

12 replies 364 views
JSH75JSH75 Forumite
7 posts
Won a bottle of minus 33 gin from The List. Got the winning email end of March. It didn’t arrive, so had to chase it up. Gave up expecting it but it arrived today. Thanks to whoever posted the competition.

Replies

• Fletch123Fletch123 Forumite
    736 posts
    500 Posts Second Anniversary
    ✭✭
    Congratulations 
  • MintyBMintyB Forumite
    496 posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Well done :)
  • BigboytysonBigboytyson Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Well done xxx 
    2020 Wins:EUREKA i300 Robot vacuum cleaner, £100 TL Mag 6, £250 Sainsbury vouch, can of neutraldol air fresh,Shrek & Donkey headbands, Rizmo, 6mnth Vegums,Match-Football Records book, RAINBOCORNS,Spar Bundle-PS4, BBQ, Lazy Bed & Beer Fridge, Dragon Ball Action Figure Prize Bundle, Aromistico coffee set, 24pk Sustainable toilet rolls,Trolls Lego Bundle, 3 cans Siren Lumina Craft Beer, Bloodshot Blu-ray, BioMiracle Face Mask bundle, Scruff-a-Luvs! Who will you rescue?, Autoglym car cleaning Hamper, Ravel Tales, Rosalind Franklin 50p pack,Atlantic Spirit Laver Gin, Pet munchies - Duck strips, The Tardis Chronicles:VOLUME 1, Harry Potter back to school bundle, Giant Paint Stick set, Ochre Shoulder Bag
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    8.3K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! :) 
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    146K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lovely, well done smiley
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• bees**kneesbees**knees Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    First of many for you I hope  :)
  • AnnaelizAnnaeliz Forumite
    533 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Well done  :)
    2020 wins: Petsafe Smart Feeder, Family ticket to Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live, Iconic Mascara, Maleficent DVD, Hemline Thimble Desk Organiser, Product of the Year Goody Bag, Inside Soap £50, Florette Salad, Midway DVD, Red Dwarf Bluray, Sponsor a Swan, Cosmo Subscription, Lavendar Plants, Core Balance Dome Balance Trainer, Yoga Fitness Mat, TV Choice £200
  • lukgs7lukgs7 Forumite
    974 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations
    Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing ;)
  • xbexbexbexxbexbexbex Forumite
    49 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    congrats!!
    May 2020 prize value: £289.90
    June 2020 prize value: £613.50
    July 2020 prize value: £450.29
    August 2020 prize value: £190.00
    September 2020 prize value: £147.40
  • SkilosSkilos Forumite
    959 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your first win, may it be the first of many for you!