Forum Home» Competitions Time» I won! I won! I won!

I WON - E: 18/06 (Daily ME) Win "The Ox: The Last of the Great Rock Stars" John Entwistle biography

New Post Advanced Search

I WON - E: 18/06 (Daily ME) Win "The Ox: The Last of the Great Rock Stars" John Entwistle biography

1 reply 31 views
molly57.molly57. Forumite
297 posts
Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭
Good Afternoon all,
I have just received an email telling me I have won this competition. 
In order to claim my prize and verify I am who I say I am, despite having been registered with this website for many years, I have to send proof of my identity in the form of a bank statement, utility or phone bill and provide a photograph of myself. 
I have been entering competitions for over 30 years and never in all that time have I had to go to such effort and risk my security to claim a prize. Whilst it possibly will not happen if I give them all those details there is enough to use my details for identity fraud. 
Therefore I will be giving up the chance to claim this prize and will not be entering ME or Expressly competitions again. 
I wish the next winner the best of luck. 
Regards

molly57

Replies

• BigboytysonBigboytyson Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Well done xxx 
    2020 Wins:EUREKA i300 Robot vacuum cleaner, £100 TL Mag 6, £250 Sainsbury vouch, can of neutraldol air fresh,Shrek & Donkey headbands, Rizmo, 6mnth Vegums,Match-Football Records book, RAINBOCORNS,Spar Bundle-PS4, BBQ, Lazy Bed & Beer Fridge, Dragon Ball Action Figure Prize Bundle, Aromistico coffee set, 24pk Sustainable toilet rolls,Trolls Lego Bundle, 3 cans Siren Lumina Craft Beer, Bloodshot Blu-ray, BioMiracle Face Mask bundle, Scruff-a-Luvs! Who will you rescue?, Autoglym car cleaning Hamper, Ravel Tales, Rosalind Franklin 50p pack,Atlantic Spirit Laver Gin, Pet munchies - Duck strips, The Tardis Chronicles:VOLUME 1, Harry Potter back to school bundle, Giant Paint Stick set, Ochre Shoulder Bag