I got a lovely OR

Options
2»

Comments

• george_112
    george_112 Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am Nottingham and Cardiff OR office and had the same, a letter to say no interview needed and no further information required. 
  • Cj2106
    Cj2106 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I sent the OR in charge of my case an email today as I needed to ask questions but ingot his out of office. Its been nearly a month now so maybe he is on extended leave?!
  • Siobhan7
    Siobhan7 Posts: 73 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lucky you. The one I had was awful. Spoke to me like scum from the first introduction. Finished the call in tears. Did absolutely everything by the book. When I spoke to someone else to confirm I was discharged after believing I could potentially have my bankruptcy extended but was given no reason why - the other guy was lovely and was very concerned as to why I was told I'd be extended. Awful experience and it has definitely scared me into sorting myself out!
  • cymruchris
    cymruchris Posts: 5,233 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Mine was pleasant, to the point and only needed basic information. Once we'd concluded our call, I had one or two email follow-ups for extra info, but nothing challenging. I know they have a job to do, and they do have to look for people that have purposely racked up huge debts before becoming bankrupt, but everyone should be treated fairly whilst they conduct their investigations. I would imagine the percentage of people that fall into this category would be quite small, so would be appropriate for them to be nice to everyone while fact-finding. 
    An ex-bankrupt on a journey of recovery. Feel free to send me a DM reference credit building credit cards from the usual suspects :) Happy to help others going through what I've been through!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback