New Post Advanced Search

House Ownership

2 replies 231 views
If a husband and wife own a house as tenants in common and one dies,leaving a mirror will stating that the deceased half of house is to be held in trust by trustees,allowing surviving spouse access etc......what is the process of modifying house title deeds to reflect change in ownership, and does it require the services of a solicitor?


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support