Forum Home» Motoring

Looking for a new (to me, but still second hand) car but not wanting to limit the search. - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Looking for a new (to me, but still second hand) car but not wanting to limit the search.

12 replies 401 views
2»

Replies

• MercdriverMercdriver Forumite
    3.9K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how you would be fine with the A3 being 140bhp, but not fine with the Golf being 140bhp.  You do realise they are essentially the same car, don't you?  So why not just get the Golf in the first place?
  • JustAnotherSaverJustAnotherSaver Forumite
    5K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how you would be fine with the A3 being 140bhp, but not fine with the Golf being 140bhp.  You do realise they are essentially the same car, don't you?  So why not just get the Golf in the first place?
    Do me a favour can you & slow down a sec...

What you talking about? I feel like there's been a misunderstanding somewhere along the line because I cant answer your question. If I was fine with the power output in one car then when its basically the same engine, like you say I would be fine with it in the other car. 

So im here wondering why you're thinking I wouldnt be?