New Post Advanced Search

UK Hols and Theatre

Please check the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the confirmed info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

For any specific Coronavirus related queries please post on the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

can i get my money back

1 reply 133 views
I booked for a day trip to the lakes.  The firm rang up the afternoon before cancelling the trip I booked.  I was not offered my money back but an alternative to wales the same day, or a trip the next day.  At first I agreed to go to wales but I changed my mind because Wales is still strict.  I rand them back and they asked me to email.  Which I did  they emailed myself back and said there was no restriction in wales and it would be around Snowdonia.  I emailed back  explaining I did not want t go to Wales and Can I have My money back.  I heard nothing and on the day of the trip .  The coach driver/escocurt rang to ask where I was.  I explained what had happened and he said nobody had told him.  Can I still have my money back thank you

Replies

• mattyprice4004mattyprice4004 Forumite
    5.5K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is you did initially agree to Wales - so they might have placed and paid for the booking there and then.
    I think you're relying on goodwill here.